Field Service Technician - e-mobility m/f/d
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this position, your main mission will be to embody, both internally and with our customers, the technical expertise around our charging solutions for electric vehicles and to improve the satisfaction of our customers by providing the right level of technical support and responsiveness. More precisely, you will be developing troubleshooting and commissioning procedures for charging solutions, validate the technical feasibility of the recommended solutions in the preliminary project and intervene with our customers in order to ensure continuity of service and improve customer satisfaction through the diagnosis and resolution of breakdowns.
- Validate and be responsible for the technical documents in the pre-project phase in order to distribute them to the various project contractors.
- Ensure the quality of the execution of the installation and commissioning.
- Carry out preventive & curative maintenance of ABB E-Mobility division products according to factory recommendations and in accordance with the requirements of the customer contract, either remotely or on the customer's site.
- To be considered as one of the guarantors of technical expertise on electric vehicle charging stations in France.
- Perform technical expertise services in the form of training, written report, telephone support and/or on-site intervention (potentially under penalty).
- Be proactive with the end customer in order to recommend additional services during your interventions (spare parts, periodic maintenance contract, replacement of obsolete equipment, product training, etc.)
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing diagnostics, troubleshooting and support (remotely and on site) at the customer's request.
- Be rigorous in relation to project documentation and deliverables, ensuring the quality and timeliness of submissions to internal and external clients.
- At least 2 years of higher education with a specialization in power electronics/electrical engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a Low Voltage intervention technician.
- Ideally experience in the field of high power electric vehicle chargers with knowledge of the industrial environment.
- Good computer literacy and knowledge of computer diagnostic tools.
- Good level of English and French, both written and spoken.
- Responsiveness, autonomy, rigor, customer orientation.
- A good team spirit.
- Strong sensitivity to compliance with Hygiene, Health and Safety rules: HSE is everyone's business.
- Flexible work practices
- Healthcare plan
- Accident insurance
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. ABB E-mobility is a world leader in EV charging technology with a strong R&D pipeline and an unparalleled global reach. With our robust product portfolio of innovative holistic solutions – from grid to charge point and domestic installations to large fleet depots – we are actively enabling the future of e-mobility, not just predicting it. The exciting developments within this sector perfectly align with our Mission to Zero initiative, aiming to support cleaner and greener communities for all. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid