ts and risks, and recommend areas for continuous improvement.
This position reports to
- Participate in the preparation of financial reporting statements, business planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Monitor projects and follow ups, participating in regular project review meetings and coordinating with stakeholders.
- Accurately and timely publish projects in ABB reporting tools.
- Analyze business development, proposing required adjustments/corrective actions based on business knowledge.
- Maintaining audit trails and documentation for future internal/external audits as well as government authorities.
- Ensuring timely and efficient communication and interaction with stakeholders to identify and discuss issues and suggestions for improvement.
- At least three years of experience in an accounting, financial analyst or project controlling role.
- Experience with computerized accounting systems and financial reporting software, including SAP and proficient in Excel.
- Knowledge of Power BI, Ariba and cloud-based solutions is a plus.
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business is recommended
- Advanced level of English required
- Spanish VISA/work permit is required
- Wellbeing program
- Employee Share Acquisition Plan
- Flexible work practices
More about us
Process Industries division delivers complete electrification and automation solutions, industry-specific products and lifecycle services across industries. Engineering and delivering automation solutions from device to monitoring and control make our customers get more out of their investment; digitalization solutions including collaborative operations and augmented reality help improve plant and enterprise productivity, reduce maintenance and energy costs. Our engineering, project management, services and solutions portfolio covers a wide range of industries - Mining, Pulp & Paper, Metals, Aluminum and Cement, Digital and Food and Beverage. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid