Finance Specialist - Accounts Payable
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Working in this position in the finance team, you will be processing accounts payable transactions in a complete, accurate and timely manner. In this roll you will provide key assistance to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions, and checking invoices to verify that they comply with the fiscal and internal control requirements.
This position reports to
Accounting & Reporting Manager-Payable
- Ensuring compliance with guidelines, procedures and external regulatory requirements.
- Performing financial analysis, reporting to business managers, and making suggestions to improve performance where appropriate.
- Drafting business communications, ensuring knowledge is shared and colleagues are informed about any changes to processes and procedures.
- Participating in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation.
- Ensuring effective communication with all relevant stakeholders to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Registration and follow-up of invoices and invoice payment follow-up.
- Support to the front office.
- Integration of accounting accounts.
- Accounting accounts depuration.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Administration, Business, CP, Finance or related.
- 3 years of experience in accounting area.
- Knowledge in accounts payable, Excel, general accounting, ERP and SAP.
- Experience with computerized accounting systems and inventory management software.
- Intermediate level of English.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid