Finance Specialist - Accounts Receivable
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will be a vital member of the finance team, ensuring compliance with guidelines, procedures and external regulatory requirements. You will provide key assistance to the business, ensuring accurate tracking and processing of transactions.
This position reports to
Accounting & Reporting Mgr-Receivable
- Processing accounts receivable transactions in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
- Performing financial analysis and making suggestions to improve performance.
- Drafting business communication, ensuring that knowledge is shared, and colleagues are informed about any changes to processes and procedures.
- Checking all transactions to verify that they comply with fiscal and internal control requirements.
- Participating in internal control testing and helping to prepare all relevant documentation.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related.
- 2+ years of experience in an accounting role. (Experience in handling accounts receivable is an advantage.)
- Experience of computerized accounting systems and inventory management software, including SAP, excel and general accounting.
- Portuguese conversational level and English conversational level.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid