Finance Specialist Jr - General Accounting
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working in the Global Business Service in Mexico, helping to prepare accounting studies and financial reports by completing accounting activities recording financial transactions. In this role you will provide key support to the business, applying relevant accounting techniques and standards to identify and resolve issues.
This position reports to
Finance Team Lead - General Accounting
- Preparing statements of accounts, statements of sourcing, and application of funds to assist in financial decision-making.
- Participating in internal control testing and the preparation of required documentation.
- Supporting the General Accounting leadership team with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment.
- Contributing to timely and efficient communication with stakeholders to identify and discuss issues and suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting investigations and reconciliations of accounts as necessary.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- 1+ year of experience in an accounting role.
- Experience of computerized accounting systems and financial reporting software as Excel and including SAP FI-CO.
- Solid accounting knowledge and financial statements (preparation and analysis).
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to multitask.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate English level
- Desirabe knowledge in visual basic, Power Query, Power BI
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: remote #LI-remote Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid Work model: on site #LI-onsite