Financial Planning & Analysis Team Leader
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a FP&A Team Lead, your role will involve providing reliable and timely evaluation of the Group’s financial results, budget and forecasts to aid ABB Group management and other stakeholders in decision-making processes. In this role you will head up the examination of the Group’s financial results in your area and evaluate the impact of strategic, financial or other major investment decisions.
This position reports to
Hub Division Operations Manager
- Coordinating the preparation of management reports at regular intervals, including performance reports and
- commentaries on financial statements.
- Specifying and overseeing financial planning processes and activities, while ensuring instructions are up to date and
- Driving implementation of standardized processes and tools to support the financial planning activities in your area.
- Overseeing management reporting activities and working with others to follow up on inconsistencies.
- Supervising implementation of various controlling and planning initiatives to achieve excellence in financial controlling and
- improvement of controlling processes and tools.
- Facilitating dissemination of knowledge and best practices within the Finance community, including arranging training on
- various controlling tools and processes.
- Helping to ensure that your area is properly organized, and staffed, while guiding, motivating and developing subordinates.
- 5 years of experience working in finance and 2 years in a leadership role.
- Bachelor´s degree in Public Accountant, Administration, Finance, Economics, or related career.
- Sound knowledge of Cost accounting and project accounting.
- Knowledge of Excel an SAP.
- Desirable knowledge in Power BI, Analyzer and Abacus.
- Previous experience having worked in a Share Service model focused on continuous. improvement and leadership.
- Advanced English and desirable Portuguese.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid