GBS HR Operational Services Specialist (m/f/d) - Compensation & Performance
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
For active support in the operational HR business, our HR Service Center / GBS HR Operational Services in Mannheim is looking for a proactive and committed HR Specialist "Compensation & Performance". Would you like to support us with your knowledge and gain insight into a major international corporation? Then apply with us today!
This position reports to
Head of GBS Operational Services Germany
- Implementation of payroll accounting, taking into account collective bargaining, company, labor, tax and social security regulations
- Implementation of various deferred compensation schemes (e.g. direct insurance, retirement benefits, pension funds), taking into account insurance law and checking tax-free quotas
- Monitoring of continued remuneration in the event of illness and processing of electronic incoming and outgoing notifications (so-called EEL procedure), as well as communication with the responsible health insurance funds and the German pension insurance fund
- Deposit of the master data relevant to remuneration in the SAP HR system and social insurance assessment of short-term employment, marginal employment, working students as well as interns and diploma students.
- Recording of salary-relevant entry data in the SAP HR system for permanent employees and senior experts as well as social security assessment.
- Ensuring data quality and compliance regulations with the help of the internal audit tool in the SAP HR system.
- Processing of retirement benefits according to the collective agreement for employees who have reached the age of 54.
- Carrying out the taxation of benefits in kind and company events
- Preparation and transmission of earnings surveys for the Federal Statistical Office
- Processing and monitoring garnishment orders as well as the associated communication with attorneys and authorities
- Processing of assembly according to the federal assembly collective agreement and execution of technical assembly accounting in the SAP HR system
- Processing of all tax and social security inquiries from HR Business Partners, managers and employees.
- Communication with authorities, social security agencies and other institutions on all topics related to Compensation&Performance and Global Mobilty
- Processing of international employee assignments with regard to tax and social security assessments and handling of all compensation-related issues
- Implementation of EU reporting guidelines for seconded employees
- Responding to inquiries from tax offices or tax advisors regarding the application of double taxation agreements or the foreign activity decree
- Implementation of legal changes (e.g. changes in tax jurisdiction) in cooperation with the responsible Center of Expertise
- Introduction or redesign of processes from the Compensation&Performance or Global Mobilty area
- Assuming responsibility for defined processes as a process specialist. Execution of the continuous improvement process for these processes, as well as analysis of KPI`s and update of the SOP.
- Independent way of working, high process orientation as well as a high quality standard
- Confident communication and a high customer and service orientation
- High affinity for numbers
- Interest in financial and SV/tax law contexts
- Quick comprehension in order to be able to familiarize yourself with complex issues
- Ability to work in a team
- Profound knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Experience in using SAP and common Microsoft Office applications
- Retirement plan
- Flexible work practices
- Employee Share Acquisition Plan
- Wellbeing program
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented induction programme, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently and self-reliantly within your assigned area. Even after the joining phase, ABB offers a wide range of individual career development opportunities and supports you in realising your career goals with targeted training measures. At ABB you will find an attractive working environment in all phases of life - including policies for sabbaticals and home office, the ABB children's vacation camp and taking care of family members. Interested in joining our team? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application through our online tool. ABB AG Recruiter responsible for the job: Julia Fink