Global Marketing Specialist, Residential, Smart Buildings Global Marketing
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a Global Marketing Specialist to join our Electrification business. You will conduct marketing activities and market analyses using all available marketing tools for existing and potential products, systems and/or services for assigned markets.
This position reports to
- Drive the own Business strategy, Marketing Plan, KPIs and opportunity pipeline.
- Create and manage initiatives and campaigns in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to support Sales Units and Key Accounts with the target customers.
- Ensure the value proposition for the main stakeholders is developed and well communicated (internally and externally).
- Guide Sales Units with their business requests, plans & activities.
- Collaborate with other Channels, Segments and Key Accounts to detect business opportunities and drive growth.
- Lead the definition and development of events and marketing tools content.
- Offer innovative ideas to reach and support target customers respectively challenging historical activities and status quo.
- Prepare and present analytics and results of activities to internal stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Represent the voice of customers for own business towards internal stakeholders like GPGs and Communication, collect success stories and best practices and share them internally.
- Maintain a dashboard with owned metrics (ROI of marketing tools, customer journey, event management and cost control).
- Degree in Engineering, Marketing or Business Administration.
- At least 3 years of international experience in project, sales or marketing management. Experience of leading projects and virtual teams and managing complex networks.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing, ecommerce and business software.
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce and PowerBI preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working with MS Office, MS Teams, SharePoint and fluent in the digital world.
- Nice to have: experience in residential, home automation and electrical system.
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written.
- Availability to travel.
- Fluent English both spoken and written.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-Onsite Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Chiara Mazzoleni, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate