Health, Safety and Environment Specialist - Temporary
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
This role contributes to improving health, safety and environment (HSE) performance, helping the organization to deliver a high-performing culture through clear accountability and a skilled organization for EL Smart Power Local Division, based in Bergamo. You will lead by example, applying your in-depth HSE knowledge to provide solutions and advice to address a variety of issues. You will drive behavioral change through implementing the Group-wide system, training, and providing assistance from the Center of Expertise.
This position reports to
R&D Local Unit Lead
- Support training management, as required by the Italian Legislation.
- Support the activities in OHS Plan.
- Support the activities to update and maintain the ISO 45001 – ISO 14001.
- Support the empowering in the management team to grasp obligations, liability and how to fulfil their roles according to HSE law and ABB Group policy, instructions and standards.
- Support the facilitation in the HSE risk assessments, ensuring all processes and corrective actions are implemented.
- Student or recently graduated in Prevention Engineer or Technical Diploma in Prevention.
- Knowledge of procedures about health and safety.
- Computer literacy, knowledge of Microsoft Office package (especially Excel, Power Point and Word).
- Italian: fluent spoken and written (daily use); knowledge of English will be considered plus.
- Good communication skills, results orientation, proactivity and flexibility.
- Being a safety trainer is considered a plus.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. #LI-Onsite Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Chiara Mazzoleni, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate