HR Business Partner
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a core member of the HR team in the Group Function and Services and Marketing & Sales ELSB/ELSP, you will be in charge of the overall HR contribution and value added to the business.You will partner with the relevant leaders to understand business drivers and the current and long-term strategy, and to identify opportunities for HR to add value to the business. In this role you will translate business goals into HR priorities and ensure effective implementation in partnership with the Centers of Expertise and global business services.
This position reports to
HR Business Partner
- Implementing strategy and plans related to organization restructuring, optimal utilization, redeployment and best allocation of people resources;
- Driving high performance in line with global business performance standards, KPIs, and targets;
- Representing HR in the wider business, establishing strong relationships with leaders by providing assistance and guidance in HR matters.
- Ensuring that people and organizational capabilities required in the medium to long term are clear and acted on;
- Interpreting HR analytics data to understand key organizational dynamics, trends and issues, and utilizing findings to specify and carry the relevant actions;
- Providing leadership and guidance to ensure that the area of responsibility is appropriately organized, staffed, skilled and directed;
- Coaching, motivating, and developing talent to build an effective, capable, and high performing team.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in HR field;
- Experience working in an agile organization or other alternative self-organizing environments will be considered and added value.
- Knowledge of HR Master data systems such as SAP, Workday.
- General understanding of Compensation&Benefit systems as grading, pay, incentive plans.
- The ability to manage multiple demands on your time and to work in cross-functional and global teams.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Passionate about people with genuine interest in caring and supporting individual development.
- Curious professional with a growth mindset and able to integrate learning from experiences with a proactive approach.
- Fluency in English and Italian.
- A Bachelor/ Master degree in law, political sciences, economic.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-Onsite Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Valentina Locatelli, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate