HR Operations Team Lead
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as HR Operations Team Lead and will be a part of Global Business Services (GBS), HR Delivery team based in Bangalore. In this role you will be responsible for handling service processes related to Talent Management for an assigned business units or geography. You will be primarily responsible for delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees.
- Ensuring timely execution of Talent Management processes like Performance and Development Appraisal (PDA), Mid-Year/Performance review, Leadership assessments and Succession Planning to collaborate and work with Global process owners and business stake holders to execute assigned projects in a timely manner with accurate quality.
- Managing Day to Day Operations for a team of 5-8 employees and flexibility to quickly shift priorities, multi-task and juggle simultaneous requirements in fast paced environment and manage all to completion and demonstrated ability to work
- Ensuring appropriate service delivery support for internal stakeholders and oversee accurate and timely processing of information with all Talent Management stakeholders and ensure execution and delivery of Talent Management services according to defined Service Level Agreement(s). Designing and Deliver solutions aligned with our HR Strategy. Govern HR processes and develop improvement plans in needed areas. Build the controls and KPIs in place for effective process governance.
- Coaching, Mentoring and Motivating team with excellent people engagement. Lead team in daily huddles, discuss and continuously improving on key operational metrics and Quality Check on the Key/Critical transactions processed by team as defined in the Quality framework and demonstrate high proficiency in processes and standard operating procedures with ability to resolve complex queries and Monitor team performance and work on the low performing employees.
- Accountable for setting team performance expectations, reinforcing goals, providing coaching and feedback on performance and proactively leads team to identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to streamline information and processes, improve accuracy, and strengthen controls to achieve annual productivity goals.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in any stream and 8-9 years of experience in HR Operations/Talent Management from a reputed organization.
- Experience in HR Shared Services for a Global Company will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office, along with organizing, coordinating and analytical skills.
- Should have excellent team handling, management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
More about us
Global Business Services (GBS) is ABB’s shared services organization which delivers operational and expert services in Finance, Human Resources, Information Systems, Legal, Global Travel Services and external Customer Contact Centers. With employees based in five main hubs and front offices, GBS provides mainly Business services to ABB teams across the globe as well as supports with external customer inquiries. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply. ABB does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions. For current open positions you can visit our career website https://global.abb/group/en/careers and apply. Please refer to detailed recruitment fraud caution notice using the link https://global.abb/group/en/careers/how-to-apply/fraud-warning. Work model: on site #LI-onsite