Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a HR Specialist for Electrification Business Area in Shanghai, China, you will be responsible for performing day to day processing of HR operations activities including Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Engagement Activities, Employee Relations for ELPC Shanghai Plant
- Processing and uploading the monthly payroll items including allowance, performance bonus, OT hours, etc. in time; handle the hourly employees payroll issues if need
- Updating and maintaining hourly employees’ performance scorecard metrics based on plant strategy
- Supporting hourly employees’ annual salary planning and upgrade the hourly employee’s compensation structure if needed
- Processing hourly employees’ social benefits, supplemental insurance, etc.
- Managing and monitoring the OT hours following government policies
- Handling the employee relation matters, including work-related injuries, transfer of residence, etc.
- Organizing the employees’ engagement activities, including annual dinner, family day, etc.
- Supporting all the internal and external audit, including customer audit, government audit, quality/HSE audit, etc.
- Supporting the preparation and execution of HR activities, such as employees’ communication, roundtable, and workshop, etc.
- Managing and monitoring the admin suppliers to provide excellent quality service to employees, including shuttle bus, canteen and office cleaning
- Handling and processing the HR & Admin monthly related payment
- Performing other work or project assigned by plant HRBP
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 1 year of HR related working experience
- Proficient in various Office software
- Strong ability of strain analysis and emergency treatment
- Shows customer service mind-set and a proactive way of working to serve the customers with a “can do” attitude
- Adjust the pace of multi-line work to ensure the quality of work while constantly seeking the best solution
- Good communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Must have logical, careful, patient, and friendly
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
More about us
In ABB’s Power Conversion division, our customers require reliable and efficient power that supports their growing infrastructure, ensuring that data flows 24x7, while optimizing their footprint, energy costs and operations. They rely on us to provide the latest industry insights and technology to develop solutions needed to meet their evolving challenges. We are a customer-first provider of innovative critical power solutions that are designed for high reliability and performance. Our culture is one of quality and operational excellence which is fueled and supported by our talented people, tools and processes, and our “know how.” We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.