Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will lead by example, applying your in-depth HSE knowledge to provide solutions and advice to address a variety of issues. You will drive behavioral change through implementing the Group-wide system, training, and providing assistance from the Center of Expertise.
This position reports to
Business Health, Safety & Env Manager
- Empowering the management team to grasp obligations, liability and how to fulfil their roles according to HSE law and ABB Group policy, instructions and standards.
- Creating and maintain an exemplary health and safety culture, as well as a strong focus on environment throughout Smart Power - HUB Americas.
- Engaging stakeholders to raise awareness of and win commitment to ABB Group sustainability objectives, and reporting on performance and progress.
- Reporting and investigating HSE incidents, gathering feedback and communicating lessons learned and best practices.
- Ensuring that the appropriate HSE equipment and tools are available and used, planning training for colleagues, and ensuring compliance with the Group management system.
- Planning and executing HSE, sustainability and corporate responsibility projects, managing resources and reporting on objectives and progress.
- Facilitating HSE risk assessments, ensuring all processes and corrective actions are implemented.
- Ensuring Smart Power - HUB Americas is audited according to the Group Assurance & Audit Program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSE & Safety Management Systems.
- 2 years of experience in HSE and the manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of environmental regulations, risk assessment process and high risk operations.
- Ability to lead process implementation in a teaming environment.
- Knowledge of injury and Illness recordkeeping per OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration), Mexican applicable laws and norms in HSE areas and MS Office Excel, Power Point.
- Intermediate-Advanced English level.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: on site #LI-onsite