Hub Asia Procurement & Logistics Manager
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Enhancing people’s quality of life through buildings of the future;Empowering buildings with the smart products! Architecture is frozen music, while the intelligent building technologies and products from ABB- Smart Buildings is the beating notes in music. From homes to skyscrapers, from international airports to big plants, from communities to cities, ABB- Smart Buildings always persist in innovation and establishing energy efficiency, safety and comfort by upgrading smart and automation products. Join us! Let ‘s make the future of smart buildings: As a Hub Asia Procurement& Logistics Manager, you’ll be responsible to design procurement strategies, lead a team to establish a sustainable and resilient supply chain, being strong support to the smart buildings of the future.
This position reports to
Global Procurement Manager
- Being responsible for Hub Asia supply chain management incl. three Procurement & Logistics teams of Local Production Group (factories) in China & Indonesia. On top of this role of Hub Asia Procurement & Logistics manager, you will directly hold the position of Procurement & Logistics manager as well of one of the three factories
- Implementing effective sourcing strategies in line with business strategy and regional/global Continuous Improvement Process Sourcing (CIPS) strategy to ensure that suppliers have the capability and capacity to meet current and future business requirements. Ensuring all relevant parties understand strategies and execute processes accordingly.
- Driving continuous improvement in supply chain, cost, quality and delivery. Leading the teams to optimize the total cost of ownership and implement costing saving projects by value engineering, supply chain optimization & negotiations
- Managing supplier on-time and on-quality delivery to meet business requirement and KPI target; continuously improve suppliers’ delivery lead time, payment terms and inventory management
- Ensuring business continuity and manage supply risk. Leading the team to continuously enhance the supply base, incl. dynamic supply risk review, dual source development and localization projects
- Developing new supply resources and supply chain partnership to support business growth & footprint strategy. Developing appropriate business model and contracts with suppliers to fulfill business requirements
- Ensuring supply chain compliance and integrity. Securing full utilization and implementation of ABB global tools and processes
- Promoting collaboration across the whole organization incl. local Procurement & Logistics teams and category managers. Scout, foster and develop talents
- At least 5 years working experiences with sourcing and supply chain management background in manufacturing industries
- Experience of leading team and people in supply chain area
- Working experience in international industrial environment
- A bachelor or master’s degree in engineering or Business
- Strong leadership skills and ability to drive change in a matrix organization
- Capability to lead, motivate, and develop people
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills and a results-oriented approach
- Ability to think strategically and excel in tactical implementation
- Fluent written and oral communications in English
- Willingness to travel as required
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
More about us
ABB Smart Buildings digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security - enhancing quality of life in buildings of the future through safe, smart and sustainable electrification solutions, services and products. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.