Human Resources IS Functional Analyst
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a Human Resources IS Functional Analyst to join our Electrification business. You will provide technical and business process/data expertise by having understanding of systems and pro-cedures in the Human Capital Management domain, together with being current on emerging technol-ogies to support on-going operations and/or development of new software. Using in-depth knowledge, creates/assists the appropriate technical blueprint and define the feasibility of a solution, its implementation, interaction with existing systems and improve cost-effectiveness of the pro-ject/product.
- Contributes to technical and business process/data expertise to support ongoing operations, pro-jects, or new software.
- Provides resolutions and solutions from performing numerous tests, investigations, and analyses on all applications issues.
- Monitors performance discovery variances and proposes actions.
- Provides enhancements to all applications and provides support to all third- party software tools.
- Develops and analyses functional specifications, documents requirements, and prepares wire-frames/flowcharts.
- Analyses and decomposes requirements.
- Integrates multiple systems and reconciles needs of different teams.
- Provides in-depth knowledge, advice, and training to resolve all IT issue, including technical train-ing to all new employees on IT procedures and processes.
- SERVICE DELIVERY/ OPERATIONS
- Collaborates with IS Service Managers and HR Business Process Specialists to estimate the effort for IS solution/services development, change requests and releases.
- Understands in detail the related business processes and applies knowledge to shape and align IS solution/services building and delivery activities.
- Builds, designs, examines, and implements well organized and structured IT applications to meet business needs.
- Assists in the installation, management, maintenance, and optimization of internal and cross-functional processes related to IS Services.
- Facilitates change and configuration management.
- Plans, monitors, organizes, and oversees projects (e.g. upgrades, hardware/software installa-tions).
- Oversees the development of the product and validates the functionality of the end product.
- STAKEHOLDER MANAGAMENT
- Manages relationships with stakeholders, in both IS and the business, to define solutions and en-sure alignment.
- Builds effective two-way communication to understand and manage expectations/requirements and gathers feedback to continually improve systems and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Keeps up to date and informed of any change, or planned change, of the ABB E-Mobility Corporate IS Enterprise Architecture and ABB IS Strategy.
- Keeps abreast of emerging technologies, trends, and developments, including changes in business processes.
- Adherence to Corporate IS Policies and Procedures, as well as to both internal regulations and ex-ternal legislation falls within the area of responsibility of this job.
- For assigned tasks, executes all actions in IS processes according to agreed RACI specification.
- PEOPLE LEADERSHIP
- Coordinates developers to build and implement technology solutions.
- Coordinates with AMS team for her/his area competence, to ensure effective support to business and prompt incident resolution
- Provides guidance or support to temporary work teams without carrying line responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business and Economics. Information Systems or equivalent through experience.
- Advanced knowledge of HRIS/HCM and travel expenses reporting systems (SAP Concur and SAP SuccessFactors will be a plus) (>5 years).
- Experience with complex cross-functional projects, in a multinational context.
- Strong organizational planning skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain complex solutions.
- Strong teamwork and cooperation predisposition to develop and maintain good working relation-ship with business, functional and technical teams.
- Hands-on approach, multitasking and self-adjustment capability.
- Highly motivated, ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-Onsite Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Alessia Albergoni, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate