agement stakeholders, perform business analysis on country level, contributing technical and business process/data expertise to support ongoing operations or implement improvements on defined business critical IS applications.
- Apply related business process knowledge in https://e.g., the field service management process or the sales & order handling process, shape and align IS solution/services to build and deliver activities.
- Establish and lead a Local Divisions spanning power user community on country level, collect and translate requirements for projects and changes into specifications for internal and external delivery parties.
- Identify and prioritize functional requirements for change requests on local or global IS applications.
- Functionally define solutions fulfilling local internal customer requirements on global IS applications, in close collaboration with the Global IS Organization
- Draft and deliver power user and end user training and 2nd level support for defined business critical IS applications.
- Co-ordinate release management and change management related user acceptance tests on country level
- Completed apprenticeship or higher education in commerce, electrical/mechanical/mechatronics engineering, or information technology.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience
- Experience of field service and sales processes, preferably also of project management
- Solid user knowledge of https://Salesforce.com, Field Service Lightning, SAP CS/SD/PS module, or other CRM/ERP systems or integration platforms
- Good command of German and English (spoken and written)
- Quick learner with analytical mindset
- Good networker with outgoing, proactive personality
More about us