JR Project Manager (Associate PM)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Working in the PAPI division (process automation process industries) in São Paulo, Brazil, you will be Leading the execution of service and upgrade projects, ensuring that they are executed in line with procedures, specifications, standards requirements, and targets. Reporting to the PMO Manager, you will drive the formal acceptance of the project by the customer, maintaining and enhancing customer satisfaction by providing excellent service at all stages of the project.
This position reports to
- Assisting on the definition of all project documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans.
- Monitoring and controlling project progress, resources and financials.
- Identifying, and managing risks, while ensuring that all opportunities are identified and pursued.
- Coordinating with the Procurement and Logistics team o procure required services, materials and equipment.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders, acting as a contact point for customer enquiries and an escalation point for project issues.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Engineering.
- Experience in project management or contract administration, working with services in the industrial automation market.
- Demonstrated experience in management of project scope, cost, schedules and vendors/subcontractors.
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Project and MS Office tools.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- Advanced English and Spanish (desirable).
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid