Junior Project Manager - Temporary contract
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, you will oversee external production (EMS) projects within the e-mobility division in Italy, providing clear guidelines, tasks and milestones, while motivating and providing feedback. You will work with external manufacturing ensuring the respect of production requirements, providing excellent service at every stage of the project.
This position reports to
Global Planning & Fulfillment Manager
- Managing the development of project planning documents.
- Collaborating with planning to ensure the readiness of production.
- Collaborating with multiple team (engineering, order handling, quality) to transfer the products to the external factories.
- Building strong relationships with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Monitoring projects to ensure best practices in cost control, resource efficiency and Health, Safety & Environment (HSE).
- Analyzing and addressing project risks, and regularly disseminating lessons learned.
- An Engineering background is mandatory.
- Basic knowledge of project management.
- Knowledge of MS Project is a plus.
- Good Knowledge of English and Italian language.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, and strong written and spoken communication skills.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. #LI-Onsite Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Daniela Oprandi, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate