KA Sales Team Leader
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a KA Sales Team Leader for Motion Business Area in Shanghai, China you will be responsible for leading team to selling products/services to key accounts, achieve business targets for assigned products groups.
This position reports to
Sales Support Manager
- Participating in the development of sales strategies for key accounts by providing customer’s current business and long-term plans
- Leading to develop business growth plan for key accounts and implement that in daily sales activities
- Visiting customers frequently, to understand customers’ needs, promote customers understanding of full products/services offering, establish and maintain effective customer relationships
- Communicating to know customers’ purchasing plan and requirement, provide monthly forecast to ensure delivery and improve COTD
- Identifying and driving the development of new potential opportunities in responsible key account.
- Providing feedback customers’ voice to promote customer experience, product improvement and development
- Coordinating to drive frame agreement with responsible key account and create added value for customer and ABB
- Monitoring competitors’ activity with the account and ensures the appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented
- Completing daily customer management, comply with company sales policy and procedure
- A bachelor’s degree or above in Engineering, preferably in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years of working Experience in similar positions
- Proactive, customer-oriented mind-set, and good communication skills
- Willingness to frequent short travel
- Fluency in English CET-4 or above, and proficient in computer skill
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
More about us
The Large Motors and Generators Division offers a comprehensive product portfolio of large AC motors and generators. From general purpose to highly customized designs, synchronous motors and high voltage induction motors provide high efficiency, reliability and availability across all major industries and applications, including some in the toughest and most demanding environments. The division also has a long track record of designing and building generators for wide range of industries, including power generation, marine, oil and gas, mining, and data centers. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.