Local Division Controller Measurments Instruments
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will provide key support to the business, ensuring accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. You will translate business strategy into plans and establish measurable targets, evaluate the financial implications of various strategic decisions, identify risks and recommend actions.
This position reports to
Local/Hub Division Manager
- Overseeing the business planning and forecasting process for the business area.
- Establishing cost structures, productivity optimization and capital efficiency while closely monitoring cash flow and taking relevant actions to improve net working capital.
- Ensuring compliance with internal guidelines/procedures and external regulatory requirements.
- Performing financial analysis, reporting to business managers and making suggestions to improve performance, where appropriate.
- Establishing and overseeing processes and tools to obtain transparent and reliable financial data and business information.
- Ensuring timely and efficient communication with relevant Controllers, the Accounting Center and others to identify and discuss issues and suggest improvements.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Administration, Finance, Economics or Accounting.
- 5 years of experience in management control.
- Experience with computerized accounting systems and financial reporting software.
- Knowledge in SAP.
- Advanced English level.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid