ts, and sustainability.
This position reports to
- Leading by example by demonstrating HSE best practices and business ethics in day-to-day operations, contract management and negotiations.
- Helping with e-sourcing activities.
- Delivering and participating in training programs on compliance and professional development.
- Executing effective and transparent communication internally, externally and between different units and centers to drive cross-collaboration.
- Standardizing processes and implementing routines in line with global directives.
- Bachelor´s degree in international business, foreign trade, or related careers.
- Five years of experience working within transportation and/or logistic industry.
- Experience working with SAP and corporative ERP´S.
- Knowledge in Transportation, logistics chain, procurement, supplier management.
- Demonstrated experience working with enterprise resource planning and standard operating procedures.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Advanced English level.
- Availability to travel.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. Work model: on site #LI-onsite