LPT - Integrated Production Unit Leader
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Ensure efficient and cost-effective production results that meet order demand, specifications, quality, and planning targets in the assign IPU through the coordination and management of plant equipment, personnel, and production processes (quantity, quality, budgeted costs, and proper productivity level).
This position reports to
Manufacturing Unit Manager
- Ensures compliance with health, safety and environmental directives and that regulations are implemented, while monitoring and reporting progress and results.
- Works to prevent mistakes and defects in products and avoid problems when delivering solutions or services to customers, provide confidence that ABB and customer quality requirements will be fulfilled, focus on issue prevention rather than just control.
- Ensures (with HRBP support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed.
- Prepares annual production budget, oversees progress, and determines actions to cost issues as necessary to manage operations within the budget and resources.
- Develops programs, projects, goals, and metrics to lead the Integrated Production Unit (IPU) to the highest level of operational performance.
- Leads cross-functional initiatives for optimizing customer on-time delivery, lead-time, inventory, resource utilization, and forecast accuracy.
- Run a short-term planning process or S&OP process, connecting planning with execution.
- Provides support to Customer Service & Sales for critical orders and/or status of the IPU performance to business leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree from and accredited university or college.
- 8 years of experience.
- Leadership experience on manufacturing in multi-level organization.
- Advanced English of level required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Availability to travel.
- Ability to prioritize, make decisions in difficult or ambiguous situation.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: on site #LI-onsite