M&S Implementation Trainee - Internship
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate
We are part of Application Development and Maintenance Department looking after Marketing &Sales applications. To strengthen our team, we are looking for motivated trainee with positive spirit to support implementation projects. As an Implementation Trainee you will support global implementation of marketing and sales related processes and tools aligned with the company and/or business unit strategy. You will be directly supporting the local business super users around business processes requirements, tools configuration, trainings delivery and incident resolutions.
- Support Implementation Manager and the project team to define a project scope and plan and ensure that implementation project timelines are met, and scope delivered;
- Provide set-up in environments (production, stage, test), configure fixes and workaround’s as applicable;
- Act as a contact point for business Key Users, provide initial assessment of reported issues;
- Track and follow-up problem resolution;
- Provide application training for local users, both new users and experienced users, for first time use or when new enhancements are introduced;
- Publish information, updates, news and facts for local users;
- Document local business processes, new requirements and acceptance criteria;
- Serve as liaison between local super users and the development teams to resolve issues;
- Perform testing activities related to Local Business Process: User Acceptance Testing of solutions supplied by Level 2-4 support, including implementing the new features or fixes into the local business processes; support testing/quality assurance of new local requirements.
- Very good spoken and written English;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Ability to analyze situations, prioritize, implement processes and solve problem effectively;
- Hard working & willing to learn. Strong desire to take challenges;
- Interested in further development in IT and/or project management.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid We offer: • An interesting, paid internship in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies; • Long term cooperation under supervision of experienced team members; • Flexible working hours; • Excellent working environment.