nt equipment life cycle management procedures for optimizing costs and profitability.
This position reports to
Factory General Manager
- Maintenance budget: Propose and manage the annual maintenance budget. Monitor the costs and effectiveness of activities to optimize resources and determine actions to cost issues as necessary.
- Production line maintenance: definition of maintenance plans for new production lines and recommend methods to improve reliability, ongoing maintenance, and safety of equipment.
- Manage and coordinate Utilities-Facilities maintenance and improvement.
- Maintenance policies: Define maintenance policies and processes that drive maximum efficiency of equipment, production lines, and/or facilities. Develop and implement life cycle management procedures for all new and existing equipment.
- Manage and coordinate Suppliers for all maintenance activities.
- Improvement projects: Develop and propose improvement projects for processes and production lines to reduce both ordinary and extraordinary maintenance.
- Manage and coordinate commissioning new equipment and projects
- Health, safety and environment (HSE): Ensure that Group and local health, safety and environmental guidelines and directives are implemented and understood to ensure safety of people and resources.
- People leadership and development: Ensure (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guide, motivate and develop direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies
- Degree in mechanical/electrical/process engineering or related field.
- 5 years of experience in providing engineering support in a manufacturing environment.
- Lean manufacturing/automation experience will be advantageous.
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams, and on solo projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of the operation processes in the factory as well as good experience in people management
- Knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. Work model: remote #LI-remote Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid Work model: on site #LI-onsite