Manufacturing Engineering Specialist
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Manufacturing Engineer Specialist, you will optimize the production organization’s assembly methods, processes and equipment in order to minimize labor hours in accordance with business strategies related to quality, efficiency, costs and safety.
This position reports to
Production Development Manager
- Defines the working phase sequence of a new production process in order to achieve the targeted product cost and equipment investment budget.
- Ensures appropriate production methods, cycle-time, equipment performance, and materials/components in support of production targets.
- Identifies and recommends improvement opportunities and implements improvement projects, ensuring adherence to timeframe, quality and cost requirements.
- Ensures the production process complies with the project targets.
- Approves the design for processes developed internally or externally, and performs final tests with respect to the project.
- Provides support to Production during the internal/external process/equipment start-up, defining action plans and training relevant maintenance and production resources.
- Evaluates new process technologies to improve. productivity, quality and cost reduction, defining and leading testing activities, approval criteria and external provider choices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial engineering, Administrator, Mechanical engineering, Electric Mechanic engineering.
- 3 years of experience in machine process.
- Knowledge of 5's and Lean.
- Experience on Production lines transitions.
- Leadership and strong interpersonal skills.
- Continuous Improvement & results oriented profile.
- English Intermediate Advanced.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: on site #LI-onsite