Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The role of Manufacturing/Quality Tester is an important one in ABB’s production facilities. You will lead testing and checking activities during the manufacturing process. In this role you will perform tests and checks by following procedures and instructions specified in manuals and test scripts.
This position reports to
Quality Control Manager
- Executing the assigned work according to specified workflows and in accordance with processes and safety guidelines.
- Physical pre-testing activities for newly developed products to ensure the quality of the product or manufacturing processes.
- Assisting the team in performing all factory acceptance testing checks.
- Conducting shop floor operations in compliance with health and safety guidelines and reporting any non-compliance.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Electromechanical Engineering or Electrical Technician.
- 2 years of experience in Quality, working as Quality Auditor.
- Knowledge of Quality Control Measuring Tools and electrical drawing interpretation and better understanding for prevent future failure in the schematic drawings and single diagram.
- Experience on ISO9001 or any other Quality System.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of ANSI, IEC, CSA and NOM.
- Intermediate-Advanced English level.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. Work model: on site #LI-onsite