th global marketing and sales strategy and budget.
- Defining key marketing targets in line with Division/Business Lines strategy and ensuring these are achieved.
- Leading and identifying all existing and new strategic segments and business opportunities based on analysis, defining strategy/business plans for each, and coordinating the relevant teams.
- Business Development activities towards strategic customers.
- Business Intelligence to improve and evaluate new possible activities, making data easier to interpret and act on.
- Supporting on developing new businesses with analytical approaches on markets, value propositions, and business models.
- Being responsible for minimizing the risks regarding the agreements/prices across customers.
- Bachelor's degree or above in relevant field.
- At least 5 years’ marketing, business development and sales experience in B2B industry would be preferred.
- Knowledge of the Italian automation market and the different sales channels. Knowledge of industrial robot market is a plus.
- A solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Able to work independently and reliable under high pressure, possessing high level of integrity, motivation, interpersonal skills, and team spirit.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, with strong written and spoken communication skills.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. #LI-Onsite Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Gaia Pinto, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate