th business priorities and customer needs.
- Develop contents for virtual/face to face meetings consistently with the Product Marketing and Sales objectives.
- Conduct selected trainings.
- Collaborate with communication and digital marketing teams to implement the promotion of the training plan.
- Ensure alignment with global EL and Divisions training targets and objectives.
- Influence global training strategy collecting inputs from Customers and Sales team.
- Use the training platforms and analytics to track results (Takes into consideration feedback given on courses and implements corrective action when needed).
- Define sales training (Academy) paths aligned to strategy.
- Create an internal training community (Product Marketing, Technical Promotion., etc.) in order to grant efficient and harmonized competence development approach vs the market.
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or technical diploma in Electromechanical field.
- At least 3 years of experience working as Technical Trainer or solution developer.
- Sound knowledge of Electrification market.
- Knowledge of Learning Management System, Webinar Tools, MS Office.
- Self confidence and ability to communicate in front of people.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize, work within deadlines, handle multiple projects, and maintain objectives.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. #LI-Onsite Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Valeria Pagani, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate