Marketing and Sales Specialist
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Join us as Marketing & Sales Specialist in Electrification Business Area and will be based in Moorebank or Notting Hill where you will be responsible for sales of Low Voltage Systems (LVS), comprising of IEC Low Voltage Motor Control Centres, Switchgear and Busway, within a designated market in accordance with strategy. Achieving both qualitative and quantitative sales targets in a profitable way, order growth, revenues, profitability, market share and customer satisfaction. Building long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities.
- Selling Low Voltage systems to customers, focusing on volume, and profitability targets for Low Voltage Systems Product Group
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships and understanding customer needs, promoting customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and aligning to provide a solution.
- Performing regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Creating added value for the customer and ABB and ensuring the successful outcome of transactions, contracts, and proposals by using effective sales techniques.
- Identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration
- Participating in developing new LVS solutions to address market opportunities and supporting front end sales in promoting solutions to grow the available market
- Performing lost proposal analysis, identifies potential cause, and recommends future actions in cooperation with Sales / LVS LPG to obtain better future results
- Providing information to the risk review process in accordance with ABB policy and participating in the risk review assessment as required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of Sales & Marketing experience with direct responsibility of sales and marketing of Low Voltage Systems and products
- Strong knowledge of low voltage system and Products is a must
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the execution of commercial plans and strategies
- Proven track record in designing and deploying marketing strategies and/or leading and closing large sales deals
- Demonstrated ability for building organizational capabilities and deliver high performance / excellence in marketing and sales and strong communication skill
More about us
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with products and solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent products and solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.