Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Gain vocational experience through a temporary work placement (duration as per local country policy) and learn by doing tasks as directed to support ABB operations and enhance personal education/employment opportunities.
This position reports to
- Implement the external Kanban from supplier to supermarket.
- Implement internal Kanban from supermarket to point of use.
- Implement Kanban SAP replenish fix location.
- Implement hand printer in sap system at the receiving area.
- Supports the implementation, delivery and continuous improvement of products and services within defined area, as directed.
- Student of 8th semester or above.
- Lean manufacturing knowledge.
- Advanced English level.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. Work model: on site #LI-onsite