IS perspective working across multiple cross-functional project, ensuring co-ordination, resource management, stakeholder/sponsor communications, reporting and financial management. Responsible to drive overall methodology to achieve the refined Security System Plan and refined Plan of action and milestones for all Business areas in US and for local and global controls in ABB.
This position reports to
Endpoint and Hosting Security Manager
- Owns and manages NIST and other Information Security initiatives, in particular strategic and transformational (change leadership). Ensures critical project and program management skills and competences are existing within IS or via partners. Provides simple and efficient Strategic project management services across a complex and changing organization.
- Solid understanding of the Department of Défense (DoD) Risk Management Framework (RMF) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidelines as well as DFARS clauses compliance requirements as applied to manufacturing, projects (including) services business operating / dealing with US Military, DoD and any other federal agency. Plan the lifecycle of multiple RMF, tasks and activities based on the compliance requirements of DoD and NIST controls. Capability to understand application landscape and NIST controls requirements of ABB and ability to guide application owners / managers to understand the requirements, assess compliance and lead the improvements as may be required.
- Conduct internal security assessments with business team, local and global IS teams and coach project manager to produce the reports and communicate the results and findings to respective teams. Refine System Security Plan (SSP) and Plan of Action & Milestone (POA&M) process and implementation strategy and agree the action, responsibility and time frame. Provide RMF process training to new IS colleagues and business teams.
- Contributes to the US Government IS Compliance initiatives, drives directions for US IS InfoSec Compliance led Programs and Change services.
- Ensures Information Security Projects and Change Leadership Services are delivered in time, budget, scope and quality and in line with IS roadmap. Is responsible for the Strategic projects for IS compliance project management across all US or EL.
- Provides guidance, consultancy and knowledge to IS and ABB about the planning and the delivery of services in scope.
- Defines and manages organization and services governance, aligning responsibilities and accountabilities with internal and external stakeholders. Executes all actions in IS processes according to agreed RACI specification. Defines and manages the metrics needed to deliver strategic initiatives.
- A master’s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, engineering or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management/Change Management certifications (https://e.g. Prosci, ITIL, PMP. Prince2, Agile etc.) would be advantageous.
- 12 or more years of relevant experience in IT.
- Experience with and deep knowledge of change management/transformations/PMO (ideally more than 3 years).
- Very good experience in program and project delivery methodology or frameworks.
- Superior business acumen including a passion for industry trends, innovation and how other organizations are using them to drive digital business.
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement and expectation management skills; proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels. Customer focused.
- Hands-on approach to work, strong sense of ownership, accountability and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, including virtual team leadership and organizational skills, in a cross-cultural environment.
- Experience in same businesses where ABB operates would be an advantage.
- Experience of working in a non-native country and culture would be advantageous.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), additional languages are an asset.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid Work model: on site #LI-onsite