he designated application area. You will be responsible for defining and executing an account business development plan, proposal development and sales forecasting to support your forecast, supporting S&OP process. Your contributions will play a pivotal role in driving our business forward, creating opportunities for expansion, and ensuring the sustained success of our OEM partnerships. We have two roles open for the Artificial Lift (COG) and Extruder.
This position reports to
Vice President OEM Business Sales
- Develop solution sales activities for and demand of Low Voltage Drives at key OEM accounts on the defined application area (Identify, Develop potential OEM accounts target account list and prioritize prospects based on potential revenue and strategic fit. Develop, prioritize and execute a 1-3 years business development strategy to engage with targeted OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers) accounts. Implementing short and long term business plan and actions. Maintain a deep understanding of the account's decision makers, processes, applications, product development plans, and the competitive market landscape.)
- Maintain regular OEM hunt pursuit and account summary reports for the assigned OEMs accounts
- Drive sales activities and account plans through SFDC (https://salesforce.com)
- Meet or exceed assigned sales budget and account development pipeline in the assigned OEM
- Collaborate with application engineer team assigned to the respective application of focus
- Collaborate with other ABB Divisions and the industry team to develop sales opportunities
- Work with Global teams/ LSUs(Local Sales Unit) to coordinate activity with target OEMs
- Negotiating and making offers in accordance with company procedures
- Stay tuned with industry trends, market dynamics, and competitive landscape. Identify emerging opportunities, threats, and potential partnerships that can enhance our position. Drive internal and marketing initiatives in line with the business strategies
- Support Product Management & Marketing teams with specific value propositions from each of the application sales teams
- Ensure compliance with all safety and work rules and regulations.
- Provide input and recommendations for the current and future product pipeline, based on customer needs
- Contract negotiations with assigned OEM ensuring favorable terms and conditions while protecting the interests of our organization. Collaborate with operation, legal and finance teams to finalize agreements
- Bachelor degree (engineering preferred) and 8 years of relevant experience working as sales/ business development and Associate degree and 10 years of relevant experience working as sales/ business development required
- Travel 50% required
- Experience in sales/business development with variable speed drives, motors and automation solutions highly preferred
- Sound knowledge of OEMs their revenue models and G2M strategies as well as proven track record in exceeding sales targets in competitive markets
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities as well as self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Understanding of customer needs, experience in customer interface and Negotiation and influencing skills, with a demonstrated ability to close high-value deals.
- Strong skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft office platform and SFDC.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_https://20.pdf https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_https://formattedESQA508c.pdf As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 https://A.M. - 5:00 https://P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@https://abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-Remote