Operations Finance Analyst
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Provide financial expertise to the organization by compiling and analyzing metrics, identifying trends and problems, communicating information to relevant groups, and recommending actions to improve financial performance for specific factory / manufacturing site.
This position reports to
- Business Analysis. Performs analyses of business performance versus budget and forecast.
- and proposes improvement actions. Performs benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers. Works with factory management team to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends.
- Prepares financial modelling for various “what if” scenarios and the overall impact to the factory. Special focus areas: product/business line profitability, product costing, production variances, over/under-absorption analysis/inventory analysis, incl. cycle count results.
- Financial Reporting. Supports preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting, and forecasting. Validates accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliations and review of exceptions.
- Information and communication. Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Optimizes own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements.
- Internal control and documentation. Ensures processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group and unit requirements.
- Maintains proper audit trail and documentation for future tax/ internal/external audits and reviews.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- +3 years of experience working in similar position.
- Basic Manufacturing Accounting and Processes knowledge.
- Knowledge of Accounting and Reporting standards USGAAP.
- Qualities and/or competencies. Competitive, Strong Leadership, Attention to detail, self-critic and excellent customer service attitude.
- Knowledge of Power BI, Database management or Programming Languages would be highly appreciated.
- Advanced level of English.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. Work model: on site #LI-onsite