Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
This position is in charge of creating constrained engineering and production plans, material plans and work-in-progress inventory rationalization, including sales in excess of invoicing, in order to improve service levels and optimize working capital. Reporting to the Value Chain Manager, you will collate and evaluate data pertinent to creating a constrained engineering plan for Electrification/Distribution Solutions and production plan, using rough-cut and detailed capacity planning and links it to the demand plan.
- Assembly Line and Work Shop Planning ( Capacity Planning, Master Scheduling, Production Orders ).
- Managing all material flow required for production(Material requirements Planning for all standard and Project based materials).
- Inventory KPI’s, analyze Material ITO levels and get corrective action to reduce inventories.
- Coordination between sales, purchasing and operations - provide information on a timely basis.
- Gap analysis/improvement Identifies key root causes for deviation from the production plan and implements initiatives to improve adherence to plans for the future.
- Lead and Participate Planning and Purchasing Improvement Projects.
- University degree in Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of professional work experience in the related field.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Turkish knowledge is a must
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications (especially Excel).
- SAP PP-MM Modules knowledge is asset.
- Very good organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Should be eager to learn, flexible, open-minded and team-work oriented.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: remote #LI-remote Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid Work model: on site #LI-onsite