Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As an Operations/Supply Planner for Motion Business Area in Shanghai, China, you will be responsible for working as PDM/PLM key user/super to support PDM/PLM application related design/development & roll-out project.
This position reports to
Planning & Fulfillment Manager
- Working as contact person to coordinate the software application and upgrading
- Providing consulting service to Engineers based on PDM/PLM technology and environment
- Working in an international environment/team to support Business Units on global/ regional projects, solutions from PDM/PLM domain
- Working on Solution development (New Processes, Change Requests, improvement) as majority
- Supporting Engineering process (new process, change process) connected to business request
- A bachelor’s degree of Engineering, mechanical or electrical engineering preferred; experience in Manufacturing industry preferred
- knowledge of server (installation and configuration and maintenance), data communication, network connection and Protocol preferred
- Must use PDM/PLM (Windchill, Teamcenter) ;1+ year in PDM system (Teamcenter or PTC platform) implementation and maintenance advanced; key user or super user preferred
- knowledge of CAD Tool (AutoCAD, Solid work, NX, Idea, etc.)
- Skills in MS office, especially in Excel, Power Point
- Able to coordinate multiple tasks; Ability to meet aggressive deadlines, self-motivated and can work under pressure
- Strong problem-solving skills, detail oriented, able to analyze data & take ownership of job duties
- Fluent English in written and oral is mandatory, good communication with Engineers and Global experts
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
More about us
The Large Motors and Generators Division offers a comprehensive product portfolio of large AC motors and generators. From general purpose to highly customized designs, synchronous motors and high voltage induction motors provide high efficiency, reliability and availability across all major industries and applications, including some in the toughest and most demanding environments. The division also has a long track record of designing and building generators for wide range of industries, including power generation, marine, oil and gas, mining, and data centers. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.