agement, Operations, Logistic and other internal teams to ensure that customers receive accurate and timely delivery of products.
- Ensures accuracy of ERP with regard to commercial master data, payment/trade policy, customer contracts, etc.
- Ensures the resolution of customer issues (https://e.g., order, technical, payment) by coordinating with Project Management, Operations, Supply Chain Management, and other internal and/or external teams.
- Supports Sales team in After-Sales Service with resolution of customer issues and by ensuring effective and efficient customer communication even by specific commercial communication tools.
- Coordinates resolution with After-Sales Service and/or Spare Parts teams.
- Proactively informs customers about issue status based on inputs and clarifies any questions.
- Collaborates with the warehouse team or 3PL (third-party logistics provider) to verify that all relevant processes for unloading/loading are in place, controlled and documented.
- Works closely with transport service providers and customs brokers to assure efficient and effective execution of processes, assists in obtaining necessary transport permits and codes and prepares proper transportation paperwork and import / export documentation.
- A master’s degree in Management Engineering, Economy or Languages.
- Knowledge of SAP is nice to have.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of principles and practices in customer service.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills both in Italian and English language.
- An agile and proactive approach, with a demonstrated ability to take ownership of customer issues.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, and strong written and spoken communication skills.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. #LI-Onsite Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Letizia Breviario, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate