Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Join ABB and work on a team dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies enable greater access to clean energy. You will manage processes and reporting alongside creating a strong Planning & Fulfillment community to share and deploy common methodologies is the key task of your work.
This position reports to
- Lead unit and function specific as well as unit and cross-functional projects to improve process and performance metrics such as on-time delivery, inventory turns, cycle time and planning accuracy.
- Carry out production / capacity / material planning.
- Focus on enhancing processes associated with delivery reliability and lead time from an operational perspective.
- Perform standard and ad hoc analysis related to process and performance metrics, including identifying root causes of performance deficiencies and identifying / driving appropriate improvement initiatives and strategies.
- Act as the "subject matter expert" for inventory turns, on-time delivery and cycle time.
- Prepare fit-gap analyses, assist in the deployment of standard IS solutions for Planning & Fulfillment and provide professional support to users.
- Represent P&F in the implementation, enhancements or optimization of IS tools (including Celonis, ...), new reports and/or new IS tools being developed.
- Act as a point of contact for the Digital team P&F processes to develop digital tools that can support the P&F processes.
- Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or equivalent and more than 3 years of professional experience in Planning and Fulfillment.
- Expertise in the areas of Production Planning, Material Planning, Inventory Management and Scheduling knowledge of SAP, module PP, MM as well as advanced MS-Excel skills.
- Experience in the application of project management and Lean/Six Sigma methodology is a plus.
- Good English knowledge.
- Complete the profile a good leadership and result orientation skills across teams.
More about us
More about us We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-Onsite Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Gaia Pinto, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate