Product Classification Engineer
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Product Classification Engineer (PCE), your role will be to take the lead to classify our products with respect to so-called "dual use". This is done in cooperation with internal teams and our suppliers, and in line with the organizations needs. You will also drive a process improvement projects for the implementation of a wider GTS (Global trade system) for our unit. You will coordinate between sales, production, sourcing, shipping as well as our R&D team.
- Leading the process for product classification.
- Developing the process for reporting the same.
- Ensuring implementation of tools and practices for the unit.
- Coordinating with internal and external stake holders.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and understanding of the product classification process.
- Management experience in sales and/or sales support is a benefit, with a proven experience in customer facing roles.
- Skilled in reading and interpret technical descriptions and drawings.
- Advanced communication.
- Insight into the complexities of international affairs and global trade.
- Fluent in both verbal and written Swedish and English.
More about us
Recruiting Manager Johan Helge, +46 702 46 90 91 will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives: Sveriges Ingenjörer: Oskar Werner, +46 703 45 21 51; Ledarna: Kenneth Wahlqvist, +46 706 52 09 67; Unionen: Joakim Broström, +46 706 70 94 31. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Sara Vestin, +46 724 64 46 88. Please apply latest by the 27th of September, 2023. We look forward to receiving your application (PDF documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. #LI-hybrid