Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Product Engineer for Electrification Business Area in Xiamen, China, supporting on production marketing with understanding on different segments requirements (power generation, electric distribution), including the documents prepare also the F2F promotion.
This position reports to
Engineering Dept Manager
- Supporting on Product management for engineering applications
- Supporting engineering order implementation
- Supporting on production marketing strategy set up and implement accordingly.
- Participating into R&D project and support on product launch for mass production
- Supporting problem solving on site, also includes issues during product industrialization and mass production
- Supporting on global marketing activities
- Updating information / situation needs locally and globally
- Supporting on any quality case need R&D support
- Supporting on marketing also other department on product technical problem shooting
- Min. 8~10 years’ experience or MSc in mechanical/electrical engineering with minimum 5 years’ experience product management
- Familiar with the common engineering materials and related manufacturing / processing
- Be cable to use 3D drawing software, for example CAD, SW…
- Familiar with Microsoft office software.
- Good in English listening, speaking, reading and writing ability.
- Have a certain ability of communication and coordination, pay attention to cooperation, and can withstand certain work pressure
- Good in oral, reading and express technical solutions in English
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
More about us
ABB's Distribution Solutions Division provides utility, industrial and commercial customers with safe, smart and sustainable technologies for the distribution of electricity. With ABB AbilityTM enabled digital solutions at its core, our extensive portfolio includes distribution automation products, switching, limiting, measuring and sensing devices, switchgear, modular substation packages, and related services. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.