Product Marketing Manager
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Plan, monitor and develop a product portfolio for a local Product Group. Implement global product management and business strategy and manage associated portfolio planning, investment, and development activity to meet requirements of the markets allocated to the local unit. Lead Product Management team in order to meet local unit results.
This position reports to
Marketing & Sales Manager
- Manages a product portfolio within the local unit (of software, hardware or services) throughout its whole life cycle, with responsibility for product profitability.
- Leads continuous business analysis of the existing portfolio and potential new portfolio items and contributes to decisions on product obsolescence and end-of life in strict cooperation with Global Product Managers.
- Translates global product management and local business unit strategy into the local product portfolio through market and customer segmentation, and continuously analyses the content of the local unit portfolio with a focus on new potential products.
- Analyses and tracks market, technology, competitor, and customer requirements related to the product business and determines competitive attributes, prioritization and value proposition. Identifies needs, opportunities, risks and positioning against competition and feeds information to global team as input to decision making.
- Directs creation of the local product business plan, ensuring fit with global strategy. Defines the business model and approves the pricing model. Makes decisions and approves prioritization on local product portfolio development activities.
- Manages challenging customer escalations and nonconformities.
- Leads the local Product Management team in order to meet the P&L target of the local unit. Ensures (with HR Manager support) that the Local Product Management organization is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related.
- 5 years of experience in Product Management.
- Knowledge of MS Office and SAP.
- Demonstrated experience in development and implementation of marketing and sales strategy.
- Advanced English level.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com Work model: on site #LI-onsite