Product Marketing Manager - Building Automation & HVAC, Electrification
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, you will define, plan and ensure implementation of product marketing strategies for Electrification Business Area in Seoul, South Korea, meeting business targets and aligning with global product strategy. You will oversee all sales and marketing activities and events to drive sales and increase market share.
- Developing and executing the annual marketing plan with Building Automation, HVAC System and Wiring Accessories sales leaders sales leaders, focusing on business development in Electrification Business Area
- Coordinating market studies with the Product Marketing and Sales team, defining appropriate forecasts and business/marketing plans for Building Automation, HVAC System and Wiring Accessories
- Regular reviews of marketing activities and implementation of improvement plans to achieve business targets
- Evaluating and disseminating customer research, market conditions and studies of competitors
- Delivering product information, providing training (technical and sales) for the sales team, and driving sales efficiency
- Working closely with Product Marketing Director to support team management is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed
- Over 7 years of experience in Sales or Marketing experience in EL SMART Building Products (Energy Distribution, Building Automation, Wiring Accessories, Enclosure)
- A bachelor’s degree, major should be related to Electric / Electronic field
- Demonstrated experience in development and implementation of marketing and sales strategy
- Knowledge and experience of Sales / Market intelligence
- Must have strong sales network and customer-relationship building experience
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, with strong written and spoken communication skills, as well as relationship-building skills
- Be fluent in written and oral for both Korean and English
- Flexible work practices
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Sick pay
More about us
ABB Smart Buildings digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security - enhancing quality of life in buildings of the future through safe, smart and sustainable electrification solutions, services and products. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.