Product Marketing Specialist - Building Automation & HVAC
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Product Marketing Specialist - Building Automation & HVAC for Electrification Business Area in Seoul, Korea, you will be responsible for implementing product marketing strategies in assigned area to meet business objectives and in line with global product strategy.
This position reports to
EL Product Marketing Manager
- Implementing the local go-to–market product marketing strategy, including definition and communication of product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with the global product marketing strategy
- Achieving product marketing targets and budgets through regular oversight and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed
- Executing annual marketing plan in conjunction with relevant Business Units/Product Groups. Preparing business plans focused on business development for a defined market
- Coordinating market analyses with Sales team members and defines appropriate forecasts and plans. Evaluating and sharing customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Overseeing sales execution for assigned products by providing relevant materials and guidance to Sales team(s).
- Driving sales efficiency by delivering appropriate product knowledge information and training (technical and sales) for each Salesperson. Facilitating know-how sharing and cross- collaboration
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electric, Electronic, Automation field
- Over 7 years of sales or marketing experience in SMART Building Products (Energy Distribution, Building Automation, Wiring Accessories, Enclosure)
- Demonstrated experience in development and implementation of marketing and sales strategy
- Has Sales / Market intelligence and good sales network, customer relations
- Must have applied technical knowledge
- A fast learner to understand the different channel & Market to promote ABB brand
- Be fluent in written and oral for English and Korean
- Flexible work practices
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Sick pay
More about us
ABB Smart Buildings digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security - enhancing quality of life in buildings of the future through safe, smart and sustainable electrification solutions, services and products. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid