Product Marketing Specialist (E-Commerce)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Working within the Marketing & Sales / Electrification / Smart Buildings in İstanbul/Türkiye, you will be responsible for implementing product marketing strategies in line with global product strategy. In this role you will coordinate sales activities, events and market research to meet business goals and increase market share.
This position reports to
Product Marketing Director - ELSB
- Implement ecommerce strategies in assigned area to meet business objectives and in line with global product
- Implement all marketing activities, and support sales organization in driving sales and services .
- Support the local account manager team to deliver the digital sales target and properly implement digital distributor toolbox on the market.
- In cooperation with account manager ensure digital sales plans execution, with the following main tasks:
- Access to distributors portals / analytics for product data quality analysis (and to be used as a basis of data and content optimization)
- Ensure that online product portfolio and assortment is properly defined (in cooperation with local divisions product marketing) and local offer plan is regularly updated (under the responsibility of the account manager)
- Give Data and Content support to ensure proper level of data quality and to be delivered to the distributor (and country aggregators where available)
- DES sales figures mapping and data review
- Identify proper digital marketing initiatives/campaigns with distributors leveraging on their media plans offering
- (ideally) run, execute, monitor local DM campaigns with distributors and feedback the results to global team (in cooperation with local digital marketing specialist - where available – or engaging through digital media agencies)
- Implementation of DES tools and solutions (such as eFinder, configurators, etc)
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent in Information Management/Technology, Computer Engineering or related fields (computer science, information science, software engineering, etc.)
- Experience with eCommerce, ideally holding a role on at least one full-scale Project.
- Experience creating collaterals that would help roll out the solution to businesses, sales team & customers.
- Excellent command of English both verbally and in writing,
- Turkish knowledge is a must,
- Advanced level of MS Office Applications,
- Demonstrated strong verbal/written presentation skills to all levels in an organization,
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and negotiation skills,
- Ability to work independently and time management,
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: remote #LI-remote Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid Work model: on site #LI-onsite