Product Marketing Specialist
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Specialist for our Electrification– ELDS Business Line in the Local Product Line of Medium Voltage Switchgears based in Dalmine (BG), who will be responsible to implement all marketing activities and support Sales organization in driving sales and services of respective products for the domestic market.
This position reports to
EL Product Marketing Manager
- Reporting to Factory Product Marketing Manager, your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Strategy: implements the go-to–market product marketing strategy, including definition and communication of product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with the global product marketing strategy; ensures the Local Product Group budget (volumes) and profitable growth targets are achieved in the respective Countries.
- Goals and Sales Planning: completes the offering cycle against strategic inquiries and relevant technical / commercial alignment, participates in sales strategy discussions for the assigned Countries, agrees short and long term actions with specific Channels along specific Segments.
- Marketing: analyze customer needs and competitor offers through general market information and information provided by local Sales organization; ensures efficient marketing actions and communication to local Sales organization and customers and communicates the value proposition of the products; oversees sales execution for assigned products by providing relevant materials and guidance to Sales team(s).
- Reporting: performs regular project follow-up, provides reliable monthly order forecast for production planning and propose recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Visits: on frequent basis within the assigned Area, in order to complete a close project follow-up, Meetings, Seminars and Presentations with Customer, End User and Consultants.
- From 2 to 5 years’ experience in the same role.
- Bachelor or master degree in electrical engineering.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work in Team.
- Willingness to travel within the domestic market
- Fluently in English and Italian language, Spanish or French language will be a plus.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-Onsite Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Valentina Locatelli, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate