Product Marketing Specialist – Home & Destination Charging
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences. ABB E-mobility is a world leader in EV charging technology with a strong R&D pipeline and an unparalleled global reach. With our robust product portfolio of innovative holistic solutions – from grid to charge point and domestic installations to large fleet depots – we are actively enabling the future of e-mobility, not just predicting it. The exciting developments within this sector perfectly align with our Mission to Zero initiative, aiming to support cleaner and greener communities for all. ABB E-mobility’s ‘Home & Destination charging’ business line offers charging solutions for customer applications such as home, workplace, hospitality, and retail. Are you passionate about e-mobility and sustainable technologies? Are you a savvy content creator with strong business and technical acumen? Then the ABB E-mobility Home & Destination marketing team is looking for you. Take your next career step and help us to unleash the full potential of ABB E-mobility’s charging infrastructure for a more sustainable future. Join our team as Product Marketing Specialist in the ABB E-mobility technology center in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
As Product Marketing Specialist – Home & Destination Charging, you play an important role in driving product to market fit analysis and propose improvement-actions in collaboration with Global Sales and Product Management. You will be responsible for creating and improving different customer journeys and touchpoints. You will be part of the Home & Destination Charging Marketing Team, which is currently expanding. Your team members are based in Eindhoven. Our team’s purpose is to enable a future where emission-free mobility is experienced as an enjoyable part of everyday life. We are a team of enthusiastic and flexible professionals, ensuring that our charging solutions address the needs and desires of our customers around the world. Customer-centric by conviction, we do not hesitate to talk directly to customers to better understand their needs, but on the same day you can find us drafting value propositions for future offerings or organizing the next big product launch. We are leaders in the world of EV charging, but we never stop innovating and striving for better results, serving as an example both in- and outside ABB E-mobility. Our mission is to drive customer-centric solutions that provide superior value to our customers and colleagues
- Drives thorough competitor’s proposition benchmark activities end to end.
- In collaboration with Segment Marketing performs customer research.
- In collaboration with Segment Marketing, defines product value propositions and product positioning per portfolio in accordance with the Global Marketing strategy.
- In collaboration with Marketing Communications this role will support the creation of creative content including customer case studies, digital and web assets, as well as direct marketing assets to educate and inform key stakeholders including customers, management, employees, trade media and interest groups.
- Coordinates market analyses with Global Sales team members and supports definition of appropriate forecasts and plans.
- Oversees sales execution for assigned products by providing relevant materials and guidance to Sales team(s).
- Drives sales efficiency by delivering appropriate product knowledge information and training (technical and sales).
- Facilitates know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Builds a strong network across the ABB E mobility Marketing, Sales, and Product Management community to aid alignment across the organization.
- Master’s degree in Marketing or a related field and 5+ years’ B2B and B2C experience, including 2+ years as marketing manager, product marketing manager, market research manager, etc, role.
- Hands on experience in developing and implementing ‘’product to market fit’ analysis as part of a value proposition creation process.
- Hands on experience in competitor benchmarking processes for hardware and digital offerings.
- Proven success developing and executing research to uncover customer needs and considerations and then transforming the findings into insights.
- Experience in KPI measurement
- Previous experience in e-mobility sector is a plus
- This role requires a savvy marketer with strong business and technical acumen. Creating alignment among the teams while building processes that scale is key. Having a revenue-based mind-set where you make informed decisions based on data is crucial.
- Embrace teamwork and have experience in multi-cultural environment interacting with people with different cultural backgrounds
- Feel comfortable in a fast moving, innovative & dynamic market, and technology environment
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://e-mobility.abb.com/ Our offer: We offer you a varying and responsible job in an international concern which feels very strongly about the development of its staff. You will have the freedom to assume a whole variety of responsibilities within a quickly evolving environment. You can also count on a competitive compensation package in line with your capabilities and experience. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid Are you interested in joining ABB E-mobility? We look forward to receiving your application online via the ‘apply now’ button below. For further questions, contact Tessa van den Hoek, Talent Partner, via [email protected]