Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences. ABB E-mobility is a world leader in EV charging technology with a strong R&D pipeline and an unparalleled global reach. With our robust product portfolio of innovative holistic solutions – from grid to charge point and domestic installations to large fleet depots – we are actively enabling the future of e-mobility, not just predicting it. The exciting developments within this sector perfectly align with our Mission to Zero initiative, aiming to support cleaner and greener communities for all.
As Product Owner, you play an important role in managing and prioritizing the product backlog, translating product managers' strategies to development tasks, and learning the customers' and market's requirements You will be part of the Operations Platform team, which consists of >5 employees. Your team members are based in western Europe, bringing a diverse set of cultures and skills. The team has a drive for collaboration, focus, responsibility and transparency.
- Collect input from various stakeholders and sources and gather ideas for new functionality.
- Collect and manage functional and non-functional requirements for embedded software platform communication protocols and interfaces.
- Assess requirements and feedback from business line product management and customers such as car manufacturers (OEMs) and incorporate it into product requirements and roadmap.
- Prepare business cases and estimate budgets and project planning
- Collaborate with your colleagues to make sure interfaces are interoperable with other part of charging eco-system such as cloud systems and other devices.
- Collaborate on the technical design of a system’s features and interfaces with software developing partners (e.g. prepare functional specification, define expected behavior).
- Act as Scrum Product Owner for one or several teams. Including: Own the product backlog and ensure functionalities meet the stakeholders needs by writing user stories with clear acceptance criteria for the development and test team.
- Specifying detailed requirements and working directly with the development team on implementation providing ad-hoc explanation and feedback and participating in design sessions.
- Provide input for documentation on product details and functionality for internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in internal and external meetings presenting and explaining the systems under your responsibility.
- Master degree in IT, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent skill level.
- Experience in a software environment with (technical) product management as a product owner or manager, alternatively as a business analyst or similar.
- Experience in working in or with an agile/scrum based software development team.
- Ability to collect inputs from various stakeholders and to translate feedback into technical specifications.
- Understanding of software design principles especially in area of APIs and machine-to-machine (M2M) communication protocols.
- Background as software engineer and/or software test engineer is highly desirable.
- Affinity or proven experience with cloud-based systems is a plus.
- Fluent English language speaking and writing and able to communicate effectively with a diverse audience across all levels of an organization.
- Experience in direct contact with customers, suppliers, in B2B environment in area of software is highly desirable.
- Experience with B2C digital products is highly desirable.
- Ability to travel in Europe up to 10-25%.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://e-mobility.abb.com/ Our offer: We offer you a varying and responsible job in an international concern which feels very strongly about the development of its staff. You will have the freedom to assume a whole variety of responsibilities within a quickly evolving environment. You can also count on a competitive compensation package in line with your capabilities and experience. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid Are you interested in joining ABB E-mobility? We look forward to receiving your application online via the ‘apply now’ button below. For further questions, contact Tessa van den Hoek, Talent Partner, via [email protected]