Product Owner User Interfaces for Industry https://4.0 IoT Solutions (f/m/d)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Motion keeps the world turning, while saving energy every day. Our pioneering electrical drives, motors, generators products and integrated digital powertrain solutions are driving the low-carbon future for industries, cities, infrastructure and transportation. Through our global presence we are always close to our customers. Our Industry https://4.0 IoT solutions are market leading for monitoring and predictive maintenance services that enable world class service and energy efficiency for our customers. To further expand our leading position and better align the usability of our IoT solutions with the needs of diverse users, we are seeking a dedicated and experienced Product Owner with a background in designing industrial user interfaces. In a truly business-driven setting, you will be part of a global agile development community of 50+ internal and external developers, product owners and architects.
- Utilize your expertise in industrial user interfaces to shape and innovate our IoT platform and applications providing asset condition monitoring and remote support services to our customers, partners and internal users.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to define the product vision and roadmaps, translating high-level epics into features, user stories and acceptance criteria for our development teams
- Own the backlog for all UIs of the platforms (Web and Mobile App) to ensure that functionalities meet the stakeholders’ needs
- Coordinate your backlog based on the agile development process according to SAFe and DevOps. Provide valuable feedback and support to the R&D and test teams to ensure efficient execution of the development activities
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- You have a passion for good user interfaces combined with a solid grasp of UX concepts, methods and the latest UI technologies.
- At least 2 years of experience in designing industrial monitoring or automation user interfaces (https://e.g., SCADA, HMI, Industrial Management Systems or similar)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in agile software development, ideally with experience as a Product Owner. A Product Owner certification is a plus
- Demonstrated skills in stakeholder management and prioritization of multiple requirements
- Willingness to travel moderately to meet with stakeholders and development teams
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English. Interacting with people is your passion
- Flexible work practices
- Wellbeing program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement plan
More about us
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented induction programme, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently and self-reliantly within your assigned area. Even after the joining phase, ABB offers a wide range of individual career development opportunities and supports you in realising your career goals with targeted training measures. At ABB you will find an attractive working environment in all phases of life - including policies for sabbaticals and home office, the ABB children's vacation camp and taking care of family members. Interested in joining our team? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application through our online tool. In the case of equal suitability, people with severe disabilities and their equals are given preference. ABB AG Your contact is: ABB PersonalDirekt +49 (0) 621 381 3500 ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid