Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as Product Specialist and will be the part of Electrification business area for Distribution Solutions division based in 10th of Ramadan, Egypt. In this role you will be reporting to Product manager and will be responsible to support ABB’s business strategy by developing and managing a preferred supply base that enhances ABB’s competitiveness and success of our customers
- Influencing customer specifications promoting ABB MV SWG products, working with SCM and suppliers for costing activities
- Participating with product manager in costing and pricing strategies, participating in product positioning strategies and preparing market analysis
- Working with global team in product roadmap, participating with engineering in the DTOs and managing the SWG offering tools with support from the product manager
- Conducting seminars to customers to introduce ABB technologies, working with product manager is the approval and product homologation
- Giving the internal and external technical support regarding to MV SWG and conducting benchmark with the global units to transfer the best practice
- Participating in new product launch and conducting technical seminars to customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Power
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in SWG business
- Relatively good technical general knowledge, knowledge about ABB rules and regulations, ISO 9001 requirements.
- Good knowledge of IEC and relevant standards is a must, MV switchgears experience/PLC/scada/Eplan/UTR/industrial protocols is a must
- Fluency in both English and Arabic language is mandatory
More about us
ABB's Distribution Solutions Division provides utility, industrial and commercial customers with safe, smart and sustainable technologies for the distribution of electricity. With ABB AbilityTM enabled digital solutions at its core, our extensive portfolio includes distribution automation products, switching, limiting, measuring and sensing devices, switchgear, modular substation packages, and related services Work model: on site #LI-onsite