Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Ensure efficient and cost-effective production results that meet order demand, specifications, quality, and planning targets through the coordination and management of plant equipment, personnel, and production processes (quantity, quality, budgeted costs and proper productivity level).
This position reports to
Manufacturing Unit Manager
- Preparing annual production budgets, overseeing progress, and identifying actions to mitigate risk, remaining within budget and resource constraints.
- Identifying deficiencies and proposing improvements, and implementing actions to improve production performance, integrating lean manufacturing methodology into production.
- Implementing ABB’s process improvement methodology (4Q Program) training and methods.
- Overseeing manufacturing subcontracts and managing subcontractors with other functions, including Procurement & Logistics.
- Working with HR Management to ensure that the Production area is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed.
- Guiding, motivating, and developing less-experienced team members to reach their potential.
- Ensuring compliance with health, safety, and environmental directives, implementing regulations, and monitoring and reporting progress and results.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineer, Industrial Engineer or related.
- 8 years of experience in Production.
- Experience in manufacturing or automotive industries, leading a multi-level organization.
- Advanced level of English is a must.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, with a collaborative, solution-focused approach, and strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Green or Black Belt certification is an advantage.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: on site #LI-onsite