Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Lead a team within a production unit or line in the execution of production processes to transform parts and raw materials into ABB products in a timely, cost-effective manner. Ensure continuous and efficient operation in accordance with volumes, schedules, procedures, drawings, and quality and safety standards and policies.
This position reports to
- Make sure the assigned hourly personnel follow the safety rules and be aware of any upcoming and potentially unsafe condition that requires immediate attention.
- Manage and report incidents such as sick leaves, vacations, etc., related to the hourly personnel assigned, average of 35 people per supervisor.
- Coordinate the required training for the assigned hourly personnel to guarantee quality and manufacturing standards are met.
- Balance workload for the assigned hourly personnel in order to be able to react to the requirements from customers.
- Coordinate the Daily Operational Review, where all the support areas are involved to follow the plan to meet the required objectives.
- Follow the individual performance of the assigned hourly personnel in order to be able to make the required assessment per employee in a three-month basis.
- Provide feedback to Engineering and Manufacturing to be able to improve methods that enhance productivity.
- Perform One Point Lessons to reinforce concepts that are critical for the correct performance in manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Manufacturing, Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- 5 years of experience in operational tasks in Manufacturing industries and managing hourly personnel.
- Knowledge in Production Planning at the shop floor level.
- Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma training.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Long term travel availability.
- Intermediate English level.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: on site #LI-onsite